Considered to be a lucky stone, SELENITE is a quite fragile mineral yet is a wonderful stone for boosting confidence and self-esteem. Considered as a record-keeper of events and other information, its information is gained through telepathic means as explained below. It is often used in crystal energy grids as it provides protection, wisdom, and intuitive insight. It also works along the spinal column in directing kundalini energy. Although available in a variety of forms, it is most commonly provided in the form of a sword or wand – as shown. It is one of few stones that do not need cleansing or charging as it has the capacity to perform such for other stones that need such.
Purposes & Benefits:
- Popular stone for meditation and working on sacred spiritual matters.
- Best used for accessing higher realms via the CROWN CHAKRA and the SOUL STAR CHAKRA via meditation.
- Place on THIRD-EYE CHAKRA for obtaining stored information
- A strong immunity booster and a great detoxer often used in homeopathic remedies.
- Used against prostate cancer (in the form of sodium selenite); remedy for intractable seizures due to selenium deficiency
- In powder form, its used for skin issues such as acne, psoriasis, age spots and the like.
- Suitable for alleviating and lessens affects of allergies and addictions.