Welcome to a New Year, Beloved! 🎆
Woo-Hoo!!! The Year 2018 is finally here!!! With respect to the Most High (God/Source/Spirit), please be sure to give thanks the Ultimate Divinity for your having entered into this New Year. Are you ready for the next 12 months to provide you with a fresh opportunity to live and growth at a higher altitude (dimensions)? Well, I sure am. Most of you are probably already ahead of the game, but if you not that’s okay. Consider finding a quiet spot today to stop and meditate on your hopes and dreams for the next 364 days. Use this meditative moment (repeat as necessary), to get the creative juices flowing in regards to setting (or redirecting) your life’s compass for (and over) the next 12 months. Some questions to help you, ask yourself the following questions:
- What were my greatest challenge (or weakness) in 2017? What is my “take away” or lessons learned? How can I apply these lessons in 2018 and beyond?
- Compared against 2017, what did I wish to accomplish but did not?
- Overall, in what areas, do I need more focus, more determination?
- What is my true heart’s desire in life period?
- Combining my answers: “What is Spirit saying to me in 2018? “🤔
(For a glance of my answers to the questions above, check out my year in review post here.)
Back on January 1, 2017, I posted my aims and intentions as affirmations in nine important areas: socially, professionally, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, financially, materially, physically, and pleasure (entertainment). For this January 1, 2018, I am shorten my intentions as such:
As guided by my intuition (mind) + Higher Self (Christ Consciousness) in alignment with my spiritual team (angels, ancestors, etc.), I aim to strengthen my personal power by:
- Disengaging (or letting go) of interactions with anyone or anything that disempowers me in any way, shape, form or fashion, whether it be a job, family member, friend, etc.
- Staying vibrationally attuned to and in tuned with Spirit by letting go of all fears, doubts, worries, and other limited emotions and beliefs. Instead I choose to embrace life [on my own terms] with joy, peace and contentment.
- Effortlessly living in a harmonious connection through the power of intention – see Question #5 above.
- Learning the power of saying “No” or “No thank you!” without explanation or justification.
- Being a creator of jobs within my own organizations as well as consulting with others in the “birthing of” their own startup.
Do New Year’s Resolutions Really Work? 🎇
As I mentioned last year, I’m not really into setting New Year’s Resolutions. Far too many people take this route because its what everybody does, right?!? Wrong, if you weren’t a dedicated and focused individual all-year long, the first few weeks of a New Year with its “pie in the sky” mirage of what you will do but have always lacked the ambition or intention to do, won’t sudden happen now. Of course, everyone who sets such goals have good intentions. But for the most part, goal-setting and goal achievement is more of a continuous way of life, not so fly by night idea for the moment. Instead of resolutions, consider setting focused intentions that are already in alignment with your correct goals/direction.
My Goals for 2018 🎯
This year, I have only SIX GOALS, three of which are shared here. Another of which is embedded in my previous posts throughout 2017. 😂😉
- Organize a metaphysically-focused Meetup in the Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana area.
- Publish and promote The House of Jezebel: Fulfilling Destiny in Spite of Your Upbringing – LEARN MORE…
- Start a natural health product line – body/skincare, candles and more.
Well there you have it. Now, its your turn. Feel free to use the comments below to share your direction for 2018! Again, Happy New Year to you and yours! 😘 <drj>