Miracles do not happen in contradiction to nature, but only to that which is known to us in nature.”
Energy healing is a gentle technique that re-balances the energy field that surrounds and penetrates the human body along with realigning the major chakras (or energy vortexes) to clear energetic blocks that has or could lead to physical illness and diseases.
With any form of healing, the healer serves as a vessel through which healing energy from a Higher Source (God) follows through their body and out through the hands reaching the client on an energetic / auric level. Energy healing – regardless of technique – is not a substitute for traditional medical care, nor is it a “microwave” approach to healing.
Pranic Healing is an energy healing modality developed by Choa Kok Sui in 1987 after years of research and validation. Using ancient Chinese Medical Science as the baseline, Pranic Healing is considered the highest healing skill level since it involves projecting chi energy without the use of needles or physical contact. Therefore, Pranic Healing is the scientific use of prana (or subtle life energy) to accelerate the body’s natural healing process. Just like Reiki, Pranic Healing complements any and all healing modalities and is available via distant healing sessions as well.
Physical & Emotional Benefits:
Pranic Healing is very effective in treating the physical ailments from simple to severe, such as migraines, diabetes, common cold, cough, headache, fever, sinusitis, asthma, back pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, broken bones, toothaches and more. An advanced level of pranic healing can also tackle psychological and emotional problems too. Additional benefits included but are not limited to:
- Reduced fever
- Rapid alleviation of coughs and colds
- Partial or substantial pain relief for major illnesses
- Improved health and increased stamina
- Inner peace and happiness
- Better memory and concentration
- Reduced stress
- Rapid spiritual growth
- Ability to attract good luck – (i.e., law of attraction)
As a reminder, Pranic Healing Practitioners are not licensed physicians or surgeons, but medical doctors can be Pranic Healing Practitioners. It is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. Furthermore, Pranic Healing Practitioners do not physically touch clients, do not make medical diagnosis, do not prescribe medications or medical treatments, and do not interfere with prescribed medications and/or medical treatments.
👇 BOOK A SESSION 👇
What is Required Prior to a Session? What Can I Expect?
In energy healing treatments using Pranic Healing, the practitioner will transmit prana to your through a series of hand movements. As a reminder, the practitioner is not the source of the energy, they are simply a vessel through which it flows.
For in-person sessions, a client will sit in a chair or lie down face-up fully clothed on an energy healing table while the practitioner proceeds to swing his or her hands in various positions around your entire body to assess your current energy level. Next, he or she will perform a general sweeping of the hands to clean the client’s aura, chakras, and/or work on the affected area (of sickness).
For distant sessions, the same process is followed but its the client’s responsible to find a place to sit or lay while the treatment is being performed at a distance. The practitioner uses a full-body photo of the client to visualize the client while performing the same healing process. It is essential that during distant Pranic Healing clients do not drive or perform any critical tasks.
For all sessions – distant or in-person, clients must remove leather belts, glasses, jewelry, crystals and other meditative items to prevent contamination of negative energy being removed and to allow the flow of healthy energy to its intended area. Within 24-48 hours, all clients are contacted for feedback and follow up for approval.
What is Required After a Session?
- Preferably do not wash or shower 12-24 hours after your Pranic Healing sessions. In not doing so, this further allows the assimilation of (healing) energy in the emotional and physical body.
- Eat light meals and abstain from red meats for 12-24 hours. Red meat requires more energy to digest and is also a low form of energy.
- Try to rest after the session. Follow your normal routine but no excessive exercise or activities.
- Try to keep your thoughts and actions focused positively. This allows the healing energy to be more fully absorbed. Mentally repeating the affirmation: “I completely, deeply, permanently accept all healing energy. Thank you!” several times throughout the next two days can also assist the process.
- If recommended by your medical team, begin talking salt baths on a regular basis – at least 2-3 times a week – if your ailment is severe. This cleanses the energy field around the body, helping it to stay cleaner and healthier, which can accelerate the rate of healing.
- Start a daily meditative ritual, which can facilitate a state of peace and clarity and thus continue the cleansing and healing process in the emotional and physical body.
Does Pranic Healing Work for Everyone?
As with any healing modality, healing results cannot be guaranteed. A number of factors could prevent one from benefiting from pranic healing ranges from doubt or skepticism on the part of the client to your healing not being in alignment with divine timing. Furthermore, Pranic Healing is not applicable to people who are heavy smokers, have strong addictions to say alcohol or drugs, are under extreme psychological distress, or anyone experiencing strong emotions, such as anger or irritation, at the moment when healing is required. Due to excessive damage and contamination of such persons energy body, he or she may get worse after being healing. Although we would like for everyone to be held, we will not intentionally provide healing to anyone who fit the above (or similar) criteria .
Dr. Jaketha recently completed training in MCKS Pranic Healing (Level 1). To be alerted to any upcoming free distance or in-person energy healing sessions, please join our mailing list via the form located either in the sidebar (if viewing from a computer) or at the bottom of the screen (if viewing on a smartphone or tablet). Thanks! <drj>