Black Salt is primarily used as a protective element. It is, in essence, stronger than regular sea salt due to its color.
Black Salt has a multitude of uses, including absorbing negativity, protection, driving away unwanted elements or to symbolically protect your property or belongings.
- It is used to remove negativity that lingers around you or another.
- Create a circle around the perimeter of your house for protection
- Use it in your home or office to banish evil and to cleanse from negativity
- Open your door and sprinkle some salt outside of your door naming the person you don’t wish to visit your property again and the reasons behind this
- Keep in a dish under your bed or in a little bag under your pillow to negate bad dreams & ward unwanted watchers or spirits.
- Cast a line across your doorways and windows to keep out unwanted entities and reflect slander or jealousy back to the source.
- Add a bit to floor washes to cleanse your home, front walkway, or ritual area of negativity.
- Add to bath water when you are feeling especially depressed, angry, or negative.
- Keep a bit in a bag, on your person, in your desk, or taped under your chair at work or school to deflect gossips, bullies, rude coworkers, and bad bosses attention.
- Keep in a bowl, a tiny cloth pouch, or sprinkle a bit.
- You can add it to water for improved protective and jinx removing effects and then pour this water around your home, wash with it or place it in a glass on your altar or meditation space.
Remember Black Salt is mostly used for dispelling negative energy and to create boundaries against enemies (it makes them feel like leaving) or that will render them powerless while in your area.
~Handmade ~ Blessed ~ ~ comes with black organza pouch