Are You Ready to Guard Your Heart…? ❤
Are You Ready to Heal Your Mind…? ?
Are You Ready to Free Your Soul…? ?
…then The House of Jezebel Book is for You! ?
Title: The House of Jezebel: Fulfilling Destiny in Spite of Your Upbringing
Author: Jaketha Farmer
Publisher: Guard Your Heart Press
Launch Date: Sept. 11, 2017 subject to change w/o advanced notice
The House of Jezebel: Fulfilling Destiny in Spite of Your Upbringing is a spiritual memoir with a self-help twist. As early as kindergarten, I knew something was wrong with my family. To the outside world, it appeared as if we had it all but to those who stepped inside for a spell, the view was entirely different.
Growing up in the American South where family secrets are carried to the grave, it was the unexpected death of my mother that set my destiny in motion. For over 15 years, God placed me on the path toward learning what a true family is and what it is isn’t but not before I made a few mistakes of my own.
Combining a mentally and emotionally debilitating childhood with lessons learned then and now, The House of Jezebel exposes the modern-day grip of the ‘spirit of Jezebel’ as it continues to ‘kill off’ the next generation before they can even leave the natural womb of their mother’s belly, let alone grow up and tap into the power of their own spiritual wombs for birthing out purpose and destiny as mentally, emotionally and spiritually stable adults.
WHAT’S THE PROBLEM WITH LIVING WITH JEZEBEL…
EVERYTHING is the problem!!! Unless you’ve ever lived in the house of Jezebel, then you have no idea to long-term shadow of one whose “sole purpose” in life is to enslaved others for their own benefits. In other words, you become their eunuch for life.
If you’ve spent years either coping while living under the same roof as a Jezebel and now as an adult. we’re struggling to undo (or overcome) the effects of having living in/with various forms of abuse either at the direct (or indirect) hands of your Jezebel, then this book is definitely for you.
- Emotional abuse (a.k.a. Psychological abuse or Gaslighting): Through manipulative techniques using a slow but methodical process, the abuse slowly but surely gets inside the victim’s head in an effort to ultimately control their thinking, being, feeling, or acting before they ever realize their sense of identity has been stolen from them.
- Financial abuse: Limits or restricts access to money; controls or robs ones of their own earnings and/or inheritance – money, properties, etc.
- Physical abuse (a.k.a. Domestic abuse/violence): Physical acts of violence that may or may not leave physical bruises, includes but is not limited to slapping, punching, kicking, etc.
- Sexual abuse: Unwanted sexual activity – touching, sexual assault, and the like. In the case of incest, can lead to promiscuity
- Verbal abuse: Another form of emotional abuse in which words are used to inflict pain or arouse anger/rage ultimately damaging one’s self-esteem
- Elder abuse: Abuse between an elder and a younger individual, typically the adult children of the elder
- Spiritual abuse: Forced participating in a particular belief system
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR…
From adult children to spouses of a Jezebel, the best readership audience for The House of Jezebel lies with those closest to a him or her – their immediate and/or extended family members. ? When one lives under the influence of a Jezebel, they are rob of their identify – both physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Once one becomes aware of their Jezebel’s influence, they must break from her grips, which can often lead to a spiritual awakening as well.
“Awakening is possible only for those who seek it and want it, for those who are ready to struggle with themselves, and work on themselves and very persistently in order to attain it.” ~Gurdjeff
With that said, this book will especially rescind with those with who endure spiritual abuse, which served as one of several “floors” in the house of Jezebel, along with those who felt they were “going crazy” (or who actually experienced one or more psychotic breaks) as a result of the awakening process. With that said, The House of Jezebel is for those who are ready to…
- Break free from the grips of the Jezebel spirit of their life
- Adopt a new philosophy of what a true family is and isn’t. It isn’t all about bloodlines, genetics, or even legal documents (adoption papers) but is about humankind as one family despite any ethnic, geographic, educational, or financially differences.
- Unplug from mass consciousness (a.k.a. The Matrix)
- Unplug from rigid beliefs and practices of today’s traditional religions in exchange for a more loving, soul-satisfying way of life with a real, radiate, and boundless relationship with the Divine (Source/God).
- Align with their soul (or spiritual) tribe
- Understand your divine purpose and more…
Jaketha Farmer truly has the heart of a coach and mentor since she has experienced a lifetime of pain in regards to being on the receiving end of negative energies, forces, and related entities like that of the archetypal Jezebel Spirit. As a result of her own emotionally and physically harsh upbringing, she is a leading authority for helping others overcome the effects of Jezebel upon their mind, body, and spirit for finding their voice, re-identifying their life’s purpose and fulfilling their divine destiny in spite of it all. In her debut mystically focused, self-help book – The House of Jezebel: Fulfilling Destiny in Spite of Your Upbringing (2017), she will expose the a demonic activity of a parental caregiver that fully embodied the Spirit of Jezebel and the “dark night of the soul” experiences that restored her sense of Self. Jaketha holds a doctorate in Christian Education and is currently pursuing metaphysical studies toward a doctorate of divinity with an emphasis in Biblical Interpretation. Furthermore, she is a certified Natural Health Consultant and a certified Reiki Master/Teacher with an emphasis in crystal healing. To learn more about her, please visit her website at jaketha.com.
- Are You Spiritually Protecting yourSELF? Antivirus & Malware Isn't Just for PCs... - September 21, 2018
- Manifesting Gone Awry You Can't Rush Destiny - September 17, 2018
- While You Wait Patience & Preparation are Key - August 29, 2018
- Depressed Not Possessed Negative Entities Are Far From Harmless - July 25, 2018
- Why I Quit Church? Searching for God in All the Wrong Places - July 17, 2018
- What Your Light Attracts Parasitic People Can See Your Light Too - May 28, 2018
- What’s Your Motivation? Everyone Has a (Spiritual) Purpose - May 16, 2018