IAM∞JAH-KEY-tha and I am so happy you have found my site. In recent weeks, I’ve been contemplating the concept of SPIRIT and LIGHT. I recently came across a personal journal entry dated January 5, 2016 personal journal entry in which I initially began to tackle this issue. In it, I wrote: “I was designed in Your image, Abba. I was designed to be a light upon a hill….” I then wrote out Matthew 5:14-15 (The Voice):
And you, beloved, are the light of the world. A city built on a hilltop cannot be hidden. Similarly it would be silly to light a lamp and then hide it under a bowl. When someone lights a lamp, she puts it on a table or a desk or a chair, and the light illuminates the entire house. You are like that illuminating light. Let your light shine everywhere you go, that you may illumine creation, so men and women everywhere may see your good actions, may see creation at its fullest, may see your devotion to Me, and may turn and praise your Father in heaven because of it.
Today it’s rare to hear one refer to another as illuminating (unless you’re apart of the conscious community). However, in yesteryear, ILLUMINATING (adj.) referred to “a person who is or affects to be specially enlightened.” (source) Extracting the word ENLIGHTEN (v.) for further examination, it means: “to give intellectual or spiritual light to; instruct; impart knowledge to.” Checking its history per The Online Etymology Dictionary:
late 14c., “to remove the dimness or blindness” (usually figurative, from one’s eyes or heart). From 1660s, as “supply with intellectual light.” Literal senses are later and less common in English: “put light in” is from 1580; “shed light upon” is from 1610s. Old English: “to illuminate, enlighten.”
It goes on to explain that illumination (in the late 14c.) also meant “spiritual enlightenment”. For there, I came across the best definition for the term on none other than the Urban Dictionary website:
“SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT: The discovery of a whole dimension of yourself hidden in plain sight that you never experienced before: your true self.”
Now I can easily correct my earlier statement from past tense to a more persistent state. Therefore, “I AM in the image of Abba (Source). I AM a light upon a hill….”
Now I say none of this to brag. For there are many, who know more than I do. But one thing I do know is WHO I AM and I can help you come to know WHO YOU ARE.
If you’re on the PATH OF SPIRIT and have found this site, then it’s likely our paths are in alignment. It’s as simple as that beloved!!!
So let’s check our vibrational frequency, shall we?!?
Here are some ways to connect with me:
- Explore my blog here, along with my 2017 insights here, my 2018 goals here, and my 2018 new client offerings here and here.
- Explore and book an energy healing session: Reiki or Pranic Healing.
- Explore and book an initial or follow-up intuitive life coaching session here and here.
- Sign up for an email or video (recording) intuitive card reading here.
- Check out my affiliate products store here.
- Explore our online chakra and crystal/gemstone resource guides.
- Learn more about my latest work-in-progress, The House of Jezebel: Fulfilling Destiny in Spite of Your Upbringing & the book has its own podcast here.
- Follow me on Twitter or Instagram.
- Or send me a quick line via my online form here.
Much love and thanks for stopping by!