Serves as a high-frequency blue crystal, CELESTITE is derived from the Latin word caelestis, which means “heavenly”. It acts as a calming stone providing relief from stress, anxiety, and obsessive behaviors, helping one to restore peace, harmony, and easiness in their mind/life/environment. Commonly found in Libya, Egypt, Madagascar, Peru, Mexico, Britain, and Poland, but also discovered in the Americans, Celestite comes in white, golden, yellow, and red. Due to its high-vibrational frequency, it can also serve as an aura or an “energy body” cleanser as it emulates a peaceful nature like that of the angelic world/realm. That explains why historically it was passed around between family and friends to help ward off evil.
Purposes & Benefits:
- Popular stone for meditation/prayer
- Supports the THROAT CHAKRA (expression), the CROWN CHAKRA and THIRD-EYE CHAKRA (divine insights/intuition), and higher chakras, such as the EIGHTH CHAKRA and the SOUL STAR CHAKRA.
- Place on THIRD-EYE CHAKRA for obtaining stored information
- Health-wise, it acts as a detoxifier and pain reliever for the brain, eyes, ears, nose, throat, and the lungs
- Also used for thyroid, potassium/manganese deficiencies, and disorders of the central nervous system (CNS)
- The perfect stone for insomnia