PEARL is commonly referred to as the “Mother of Pearl”. It promotes purity of mind, body, and spirit and opens a divine connection of the highest good for all enabling us to receive our gifts with gratitude. In tune with emotions and the tides, pearls are a symbol of pure heart and mind along with innocence and faith. Since it is from the sea, it has watery and lunar elements, therefore it is used for balancing emotions.
Purpose & Benefits:
- Promotes charity, integrity, truth, and loyalty
- Most effective with the Heart Chakra, the Solar Plexus Chakra, and the Sacral Chakra
- Absorbs thoughts and emotions until cleansed of such
- Can cool, soothe and nurture, especially when used in conjunction with other gemstones like diamonds and emeralds
- Health-wise, mentally stabilizing, generates beautiful skin and clears toxins
- Black pearls – stability, protection, and grounding
- Gold pearls – prosperity, ethereal connections, and aura cleansing
- Pink pearls – works with the Heart Chakra
- White and cream pearls represent purity, spiritual balance, and can be used to engage the Crown Chakra in addition to any other chakras listed above it, such as the Eighth Chakra and the Soul Star Chakra.